Originally published on September 18, 2013.
This collage is dedicated to the “Pointilists,” whose work I still struggle to comprehend, but whose technique and dedication to an idea I can admire.
Elements in this collage:
- “Etoile des Couleurs, 1867,” by Charles Blanc
- “Photograph of Ogden Nicholas Rood (1902-1903),” Source: Popular Science Monthly Volume 62, Author Unknown
- “Petit paysan assis dans un pre,” by Georges Seurat
- “Poseuse debout, de face, etude pour ‘Las poseuses,’” by Georges Seurat
- “The Circus,” by Georges Seurat